About Jennifer Martin, CRB, CRS, GRI, ABR
Jennifer has over 24 years of experience.
- CRB- Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers - An Elite group only 3% of REALTORS® hold this designation
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist- Proven success record averaging three times the annual transactions as traditional REALTORS®
- GRI- Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- ABR- Accredited Buyer's Representative
Broker/Associate of RE/MAX State Line
- Has a Business Administration Degree from the University of Kansas
- Licensed in the State of Kansas in 1997
- Licensed in the State of Missouri in 1998
- Broker’s License in 1999
Awards and Rankings
- 2019 #7 ranked RE/MAX Team in Kansas
- 2018 and 2019 ranked in the top 3% of the Board of REALTORS (in KCRAR) in Sales Volume.
- 2017 ranked in the top 1% of the Board of REALTORS® (in KCRAR) in Sales Volume.
- 2017 #8 ranked RE/MAX Team in Kansas
- 2014-2016 was consistently ranked in the Top 10% of the Board Of REALTORS® (in KCRAR) in Sales Volume.
- 2003 – RE/MAX Broker / Owner Award for the state of Kansas
- 1998- Newcomer of the Year - Johnson County Board of REALTORS®
Real Estate Involvement in the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR) & Kansas Association of REALTORS® (KAR)
- 2011-2013 Heartland Multiple Listing Service (HMLS) Board Of Directors
- 2013 – KCRAR Residential Forms Committee – President
- 2008-2015 KCRAR Residential Forms Committee Member
- 2004-2013 KCRAR Governmental Affairs Committee
- 2006 - KCRAR Board of Directors
- 2006 - KAR Director
- 2005 – KAR Right Track Leadership Academy
“Jennifer and her team were exceptional when we were re-locating to another state. A process which could have been daunting was made to look effortless. She guided us on every aspect of selling our home and was available 24/7. She listened to us and provided solutions whenever roadblocks surfaced. She followed through with everything that was discussed, going above and beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend Jennifer Martin for any and all real estate needs.”
– Norm B – Overland Park, Ks
“Jennifer and Mark are great to work with!! They took time to understand our needs and desires that helped us find the perfect location to build our new house. They were great representatives through the building process as well as the sale of our previous home. Their attention to detail and knowledge of the area was appreciated and provided us with a level comfort that we were making the right decisions.”
– Kent H – Shawnee/Basehor KS
“If you are looking for a home in the Kansas City area, Jennifer Martin is the agent you want to use. She has lived in the area most of her life, and her local knowledge is super deep. She understands all the processes necessary to buy the home, from working with other realtors, to contracts, to the title company – and her guidance is completely reliable. She is not in the business just to sell house, she ensures your choices fit your life and can help you be happy and successful personally and professionally! Jennifer is very communicative and always responds in a reasonable amount of time…usually minutes! She also follows up with clients after the sales and continues to provide excellent guidance when needed on virtually any topic from dealing with your builder to finding craftsmen for home repairs and other projects! My wife and I have been super satisfied with her help and highly recommend her! Give her a call, visit with her, and I bet you will agree!”
– Jasper B – Olathe, Ks