About Jennifer Martin, CRB, CRS, GRI, ABR
Jennifer has over 20 years of experience.
- CRB- Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers - An Elite group only 3% of REALTORS® hold this designation
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist- Proven success record averaging three times the annual transactions as traditional REALTORS®
- GRI- Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- ABR- Accredited Buyer's Representative
Broker/Associate of RE/MAX State Line
- Has a Business Administration Degree from the University of Kansas
- Licensed in the State of Kansas in 1997
- Licensed in the State of Missouri in 1998
- Broker’s License in 1999
- 1998- Newcomer of the Year - Johnson County Board of REALTORS®
- 2003 – RE/MAX Broker / Owner Award for the state of Kansas
Real Estate Involvement in the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR) & Kansas Association of REALTORS® (KAR)
- 2017 ranked in the top 1% of the Board of REALTORS® (in KCRAR) in Sales Volume.
- 2014-2016 Has consistently ranked in the Top 10% of the Board Of REALTORS® (in KCRAR) in Sales Volume.
- 2011-2013 Heartland Multiple Listing Service (HMLS) Board Of Directors
- 2013 – KCRAR Residential Forms Committee – President
- 2008-2015 KCRAR Residential Forms Committee Member
- 2004-2013 KCRAR Governmental Affairs Committee
- 2006 - KCRAR Board of Directors
- 2006 - KAR Director
- 2005 – KAR Right Track Leadership Academy
“I worked with my wife and her sister to sell their mother’s home. The process from the start with all of us involved was not something any of us looked forward to. We investigated numerous agents and finally selected Jennifer Martin. Immediately, we were happy we did so. Jennifer was literally a dream come true. Her range of expertise was amazing. Her in-depth knowledge included: familiarity with the selling area, suggestions for vendors for renovations and fix-up opportunities (we remodeled extensively inside), design suggestions (her suggestions for styles and colors helped save us family disagreements more than once), lots of help with budgeting suggestions for the remodel on what was high priority – what not so much, a tremendous help just with her high degree of aplomb that gave us a super confidence level. It was plain to us early on that she knew the real estate business inside out. While it is hard to delineate just how many ways she helped us above and beyond the normal role for her profession I will try. She was always easy to get ahold of and consistently answered calls or called back within minutes. As we progressed through the selling phase she kept us appraised of the offers and provided an acute insight as to the potential of how a given prospective buyer would respond to our counter offers – and she was always spot on correct! I can recommend Jennifer Martin to any and all that are interested in a low hassle, thoroughly well managed real estate project whether selling or buying. This lady was just amazing! We loved our experience with Jennifer and believe you will as well.”
—Mike – Leawood, KS
“Jennifer makes you feel like you are her only client. She is very patient and more then happy to keep showing you houses until you find exactly what you are looking for no matter how long it takes. She gives you advice like she would her own family. When selling your house she knows what people are looking for and helps stage your house to look its absolute best and it works! I recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, trustworthy, and honest REALTOR®.”
—Anna Marie – Overland Park, KS
Jennifer was recommended to us by a friend in the real estate business. Jennifer was excellent support to us in dealing with all phases of selling our home. Her knowledge of the Overland Park area was a great asset in selling our home, dealing with all phases, price, negotiation, closing. Since we had already relocated out of state, her assistance with handling items when we could not be there was greatly appreciated. If we were ever to relocate back to Overland Park, Jennifer will be our REALTOR®.
-Pat H. Overland Park, Ks